Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Want You to Know: The Wonder of God

The book is finished!  It's been printed, and I'm holding a real live copy in my hands (so exciting!).


This is the first book of the I Want You to Know series, and is available on its website right now.  It will also be on Amazon.com shortly.  There is a great blog if you want to stay up to date with what is going on with the book, and the series.  I had a lot of fun working on the illustrations for this book, and the author, Kirk Jackson was so great to work with!



These pictures of the finished product are from the book's Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the book, Gwynne. I get so many compliments regarding your illustrations. They draw people in. The pictures just can't do them justice. Curse you digital camera!

    ReplyDelete