Friday, October 23, 2009

Purrcasso 2009!


I'm donating two pieces to Purrcasso this year. I'm really excited about the event and wish I could be there to see all the great pieces!! A little information about the show from the website: "Purrcasso is an art and craft auction and gala that benefits the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society in Berkeley, CA."

For more information, visit their website!

I'm sending these two pieces off tomorrow morning:





The first is the final printed version of this post, and the second is the cut-out paper shadowboxy type version of this design.

2 comments:

  1. I bought the second of these two pieces - it is utterly gorgeous! Thank you for creating and donating such marvellous pieces of artwork. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete